Female Multivitamin FAQs
- ◄How long will it take to start feeling the difference?
- The truth is, everyone is different. That means that our bodies work in different ways. Some people may feel the benefits in a matter of days, others may not and that is ok. Head to our blog for a little more information on how our Evity Multivitamin works from day one to day 90.
- ◄How should I store my multivitamin?
- Store your multivitamin in a dry, cool and dark place. Remember to seal the pouch after each use.
- ◄What kind of testing do you do?
- Safety is our priority. Every ingredient is rigorously tested for heavy metals, pesticides, microbial levels, identity and strength.
- ◄How does 'subscribe and save' work?
- When adding the product to your cart make sure you select the 'get it monthly and save' radio button. We will deliver your product every month until you cancel your subscription. It is easy to manage and you can cancel free of charge anytime.
- ◄Which countries have free shipping?
- We just offer free shipping in the UK.
- ◄Do I really need to take a multivitamin?
Simple answer = Yes.
It’s difficult to meet every single nutrient requirement that your body needs. The modern diet often falls short in providing us with the nutrients we need and your body's requirements don’t change when you’re too busy; which is why in reality every single diet has gaps, no matter how good it is.
Certain environmental factors, stress and alcohol consumption can all throw nutrient levels in the body out of balance; not to mention how nutrient requirements change depending on the stage of life. In the modern world, soil depletion often means that the food we eat might not be as nutrient-rich as our body needs.
If you want to find out more about why we think it’s really important that everyone takes a multivitamin, then head to our blog for more information.